Arani: While eating at Madurai Pandyan Private Restaurant opposite Arani Old Bus Stand, a customer was shocked to find maggots in his quail roast.
Recommended Video – Watch Now
A big worm in quail curry.. Customer shock.. Arani Hotels are constantly in controversy
Tiruvannamalai District, Arani Old Bus Station area, Madurai Pandian Hotel is operating. This restaurant serves vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes and serves them to the public.
It seems that a person from Mambakkam village had eaten at Pandyan Hotel in Madurai yesterday afternoon. Then he ordered quail roast and waited.
Is it Sunday or something like this? Worm Biryani for the customer! ‘Uvve’ in Salem fame shop
Then the servant also brought the quail roast. The customer was shocked to find that there was a worm in the food when he tried to taste the quail. He immediately got into an argument with the hotel staff.
Food Safety Officers
As a result, both the hotels were given sealed fines and allowed to open shop after fixing all the issues. In this situation, the quail then complained to the food safety authorities over the phone. After they said they would take action on the complaint, the victim went to the hospital for a check-up. There have already been incidents where a 10-year-old girl who ate biryani and a plus 2 student who ate tandoori chicken died in two different hotels near Arani Old Bus Stand. The incident of worm in curry has caused a great shock.
Penalty for two hotels
As a result, both the hotels were given sealed fines and allowed to open shop after fixing all the issues. In this situation, the incident of maggots in the quail curry has caused a great shock.
Man lives for a John’s stomach. Moreover, people are afraid because they cook food carelessly and carelessly in the hope of making money. Due to this, the social activists have demanded strict action by the food safety authorities against the hotel owners who prepare substandard food. Similarly, VR in Chennai. It is noteworthy that there was a worm in Solapuri in a hotel in the mall, and when asked, the employee gave a shocking reply that it was a worm.
Worm found in Quail roast in Arani Madurai Pandiyan hotel. Food safety officers investigation going on.
Story first published: Wednesday, August 17, 2022, 9:23 [IST]
#big #worm #quail #curry #Customer #shock #Arani #Hotels #constantly #controversy